- Admission withdrawal facility is available w.e.f. 30/09/2022 (by 06:00 pm) to 03/10/2022 till 08:00 am.
- D.El.Ed. and DPSE 4th Allotment List has been published.
- Schedule for Document verification and Physical Reporting along with Fee submission is w.e.f. 28/09/2022 to 30/09/2022 upto 05:30PM.
- Allotted Candidates in 4th round of spot counselling are advised to report to allotted Institute for mandatory verification and Physical reporting. Non reporting to allotted Institutes will lead to cancellation of candidature from admission process for 2022.
- Applicants must read prospectus regarding this. Physical Reporting is advised to all verified Candidates. Non Reporting may lead to cancellation of admission for year 2022.
1. All allotted candidates are advised to report to allotted institute as per revised prescribed schedule on admission website.
2. Candidate must bring following documents after mandatory payment of Rs.3600/- as part admission fee through online mode only (non refundable but adjustable)
a. Original certificate of Secondary School Examination (Class X) or its equivalent examination, Mark sheets of Sr. Secondary School and Secondary School Examination (12th class) or its equivalent examinations
b. Certificate of reserved category/sub-category, if applicable as prescribed in the prospectus
c. Medical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS/BAMS doctor
d. Printout of online application form
- Based on your RANK and choices of institutions exercised by you during online counseling, you have been provisionally allotted a seat at above mentioned institute
- You are directed to report to allotted institute for mandatory verification of documents as mentioned in the Prospectus-2022